PLANNING! I need a plan. I like to know what is going on in advance and all of the details that go along with it. I get irritable when I have to wait until the last second to find out info. My husband is the polar opposite of this. You betcha.
Closing the drawers on the dresser. I live with particular MAN who likes to pull his underwear/shorts/under shirts/etc. out of the drawer and then just leave it hanging out. This has caused more than one more argument. I think he does it to stress me out.
My desk/work area being clean and organized. Several of the people that I work with have mounds of files on their desks and stacks of papers on the floor and everywhere else. I absolutely CAN NOT function like that. It's funny, people at work will stop by and say "It doesn't look like you've worked here very long." or "I'd tell you that we need to clean up our offices for the board meeting tomorrow, but yours is always clean anyway." I need organization to be able to get anything done.
Ok that's enough. I don't want to freak out the followers....lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
HA! I laugh because my husband and I are the complete opposite. I guess it is true when they say opposites attract!!
We're quite alike. My desk is always always clean at work! It stresses me out if there is too much stuff on my desk at once.
And I love plans. I hate not knowing what is going to happen.
Post a Comment