Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 6--20 favorite things

My Day 5 was in wingdings and I could not get it to switch to another font regardless of what I tried...it said "If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans." ~Woody Allen

And In no specific order....

1) Nike Shox
2) Heath Bars
3) My husband
4) DOGS!
5) Jeeps
6) My 4-wheeler
7) My family
8) Being skinny (I still remember it)
9) Mexican Food (why #8 is a thing of the past)
10) softball
11) SHOPPING!
12) my home
13) Apple Martini Shower Smoothie
14) Diet Coke
15) Frozen Margaritas
16) Spaghettios and Meatballs (eat the O's first, save the meatballs for last) :)
17) Swimming
18) T-shirts (the funnier, the better)
19) Victoria Secret lip gloss
20) Road tripping

1 comment:

Amaprincess said...

I like SHOPPING too!! I love how all us woman get so excited by that word that we put it in Caps!