Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 27, 2012

15 weeks!

I'm just going to do this in paragraph form instead of the cutesy little weekly update thing....this time.
Today I am officially 15 weeks pregnant. I've gained around 5 lbs and I am starting to look a little bit pregnant, especially in maternity clothes which I am wearing about half the time. I feel good but there are a few underlying issues. I have had bleeding on and off for the entire pregnancy. Originally, I had a subchorionic hemorrhage and I had to "take it easy" until we could see how that would turn out...thankfully it repaired itself. Then, I started having the bleeding again and found out that I have placenta previa. So...I am on bi-weekly OB appointments to monitor that and I have landed myself some extra ultrasounds too, which I am not complaining about. So far, everything is fine--baby looks good. But if you're familiar with placenta previa you know that there is the possibility that I will have a c-section, IF it doesn't correct itself in the next few months. Until then, I can't go walking, clean house, etc. pretty much all I am allowed to do is take care of my child....which is activity enough, according to my doctor. Moving on....

I am hungry pretty much 24/7 and I wouldn't say I am "craving" anything in particular except that I am in love with fast food. Of all kinds. So good for me.

I had absolutely no morning sickness in the 1st trimester and then starting at week 13 I have been sick every single morning. LOL...go figure. Nevertheless, I have gotten my energy back and beyond the sickness in the morning and constant trips to the OB I actually feel good. Sleeping fine. Peeing a lot. Haha.

I will eventually take belly pictures. I am terrible about doing that.

1 comment:

*Jessica said...

How are you already 15 weeks?! You definitely need some belly pictures, especially since I haven't seen you in far too long. Sorry about the restricted activity...if you get bored, load Isabel up and head on over!

P.S. Try to forget about my c/s post...hope it didn't scare ya ;) But, really, it isn't all that bad. As long as you & baby are healthy & safe, it doesn't matter how s(he) gets here, right?!