Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

So many things!!!

So much is going on, holy cow! I am 33 weeks and 4 days and I had a doctor appointment today. Since my last post I have had 2 baby showers and just as soon as someone gives me some pictures of those, I will post them. Ahem...Mom.
The showers were fantastic. We got SO many things. Her room is pretty much finished, except for organizing and a couple of shelves that I am waiting on my husband to finish.
Speaking of my husband, he just got a promotion and he is working a lot of hours due to training, so he has been so busy as well! Life is FLYING by right now!
Upcoming things-1 more shower, plus Gerber Baby Day! Labor and Delivery class on March 12th, my 7th wedding anniversary on March 13th. (wait until you see the sappy post about that one!)
My last day of work is April 5th....I'm pretty much just spouting off random dates at this point but maybe it will help me remember everything. To my IRL friends, let me know if I am missing something.

Today's appointment: NO WEIGHT GAINED! (WOO!), Heartbeat, bp, measurements all good. I asked my Doc if we could get just 1 more ultrasound and he agreed so I am super excited about that. He estimates her at about 4lbs right now although he tells me that it's JUST an estimate. And I got to eat Chik-Fil-A afterward, oh happy day!

I still feel good. A little bit of ankle (cankle) swelling. My sleep is hit and miss, sometimes it's good and sometimes it's only good because I have taken a Ben.adryl. And the heartburn...ohhhhh, the heartburn. I am living on antacids.
BUT, other than that I feel awesome and I am just ready/terrified to get this show on the road! :)

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

33 weeks already? Really? Time is flying. I am so excited for you!

Laci said...

I KNEW it was Chick-Fil-A! I got nothing but love though...Chick-Fil-A and baby doc. appts. just go hand in hand. And also I'm confused by your period usage.

YAY for all the good news!!

Rikki said...

Ditto on the period usage. But pretty excited about everything else! Glad you got lots of goodies!

Did you get any more baby monitors?

Crossing My Fingers said...

Whew! You do sound busy! I love your wedding anniversary bc it's my birthday!!!

AL said...

Hooray for 33 weeks and fun showers!! These next few weeks will fly by :-)

Jenny Beth said...

Ash! I'm so excited for you!! Yay for dr appts that go well, Chick-fil-a, showers, promotions, and all the other many blessings!! Thanks for the update!