Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

1 Month!!!!!




*You weighed 9 lb 14 oz, 2 weeks ago. I would guess you at a little over 10 lbs today.



*You wear a size 1 diaper and have since birth. No newborn diapers for you!



*You wear very few newborn-sized clothes an fit mostly into 0-3 months.



*You eat 4 ounces every 3-4 hours, including nighttime but you (usually) go right back to sleep after feedings. Your Daddy and I consider ourselves lucky that you sleep that well.



*You aren't colicky and have spit up maybe twice in the entire month that you have been alive.



*From birth your eyes have been big and blue. We expect them to change because I have hazel eyes and your Dad has dark brown ones, but we'll see. So far they have not changed at all.



*You have very little hair and it is brown. It actually has started to look lighter this week. We may have a redhead on our hands. You certainly have the temper of one...it doesn't flare up very often but when it does...YIKES!



*You like your pacifier, but only the soothie ones like they give you in the hospital. You don't care for the others (the cute ones). You also like to suck on your hand and I have caught you with your index finger in your mouth a couple of times. I fully expect you to suck your thumb pretty soon.



*You are rotten. I say that with affection, but oh man. You have made it very clear that you prefer to be held. :)



*You LOVE to eat and are cranky if you aren't fed RIGHT when you think it's time. When we put the bottle near your mouth you will shake your head violently from side to side like you can't go another second without eating. It's hilarious.



*You are such a good baby and this has hands down been the best month of our lives.




Anndddd....you make a pretty cute frog too. :)


4 comments:

Tiffany said...

She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Happy 0ne month! I love the picture you have in your header.

Rikki said...

I can't wait to see her again! She still looks JUST LIKE YOU!

Laci said...

It's nutts how much she is REALLY starting to look like you!