*You weigh 14.1 lbs (50%), and are 24 3/4 inches long. (75%)
*You wear 3-6 months clothes and a size 2 diaper.
*You eat 5 oz every 3 hours and take a 6 oz bottle with cereal right before bed. We will be starting some Stage 1 foods tomorrow if the doctor gives us the go ahead. I can't wait!
*You sleep from 9pm until about 4am and then you take a bottle and go back to sleep until about 7am. I guess this is our routine for now? You take a morning nap around 9am-10am and usually an afternoon nap from 12pm-3pm.
*I can't feel any teeth just yet, but you are a drool machine and EVERYTHING goes straight to your mouth. You like to suck on teethers as well.
*You are rolling all over the place and grabbing on to your feet. You have also started to sleep with your hiney up in the air and I think this might be the cutest thing ever. I have given up on you sleeping on your back. You're over it and you just immediately flip to your stomach.
*What little hair you had at birth is basically gone. You are the prettiest baldy I've ever seen.
*You laugh and smile about everything. I guess you get that from your Mom. ;)
*You still have gorgeous blue eyes. I am almost convinced that they will stay this way, although neither your Dad or I have blue eyes.
*I feel like you change a little more each day and we are still loving every single second with you. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment