So maybe you've noticed...or not at all, haha-- that I haven't been blogging as much. I am still reading. Still commenting. I just haven't been posting. Clearly all that I want to post about is my child and while that is interesting to some of you it is excruciating for others and I get that. This was an infertility blog and then it was a pregnancy blog and now...well, you know. I am basically using it to keep up with Isabel's monthly stats.
And it's a viscious cycle because next year we will most likely attempt another FET. And there will be infertility talk...and God willing, pregnancy talk, and then maybe pictures of a new baby/babies.
Moral of the story, I don't guess there is one except that things are great on the homefront and soon I will post some cute, cute, cute pics of my even cuter baby. Oh, and I am still keeping up with you all. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Can't wait to see those pics =)
Keep posting! We love to hear and see pictures of your cute baby!!!!
Post a Comment