
* You weigh somewhere around 13.5 lbs. You didn't have an appointment this month, so I had to weigh with you on our scales and this is what I got. You wear size 3-6 months clothes and a size 2 diaper.
*You are eating 5-6 oz every 3 hours. Sometimes you get hungry quicker than that!
*You sleep (roughly) from 9 p.m. to 7 a.m. Occasionally you will wake up around 3 a.m. and go back to sleep with a little coaxing. (is that a word?)
*You also take about 3, 1-2 hour naps a day. Usually around 9 a.m., noon, and then around 5 p.m. which is probably too late, but you are persistent with wanting to sleep around that time so we don't fight it.
*You are noisy! You jibber jabber all day long and squeal! Just this week you have started to laugh, and it is so cute!
And when you aren't doing that you have your fist crammed in your mouth! You love that fist and we can hear you sucking on it over the baby monitor! And there is so much drool right now! Lots of people tell me that you will probably start teething a little early, but if there is anything I have learned about you Miss Priss, it's that you do things on your own time.
*You love your crib mobile! It cracks you up! You also love your taggie(s). Rattlers are just whatever for now.
*You still love bathtime. Right now we give you a bath every other day because your skin seems a little dry and I don't want to make it worse. You kick and splash in the tub and then have meltdowns while we put lotion on you. You really do hate that part, or maybe you're just mad that we got you out of the tub!
*You rolled over for the first time on July 9th. You rolled back to belly and have done it a few more times since then. Everything I have read says you should roll belly to back first...but that's not happening yet. I am confused about this, but like I said...on your own time. :) Maybe you'll walk before you crawl? haha
*You are starting to get such a cute little personality. As I have mentioned before, you rarely get upset...BUT, you are a champion fit thrower when you do get upset. Oh my goodness you have a set of lungs on you!
*I cannot believe that it's already been 3 months! Time flies when you're having fun!
And because Momma likes to take pictures.....







5 comments:
She's growing so fast! And, I know I don't particularly love that dog, but I LOVE that picture of the two of them. So sweet!
Ditto on the doggie picture. So cute! And on her stomach so soon! Big girl!
Dog!
happy three months little lady!! She's eating a long and sleeping so well for you! Great job, momma!
Thats Nannys girl :)
Post a Comment