Okay I'll tell you...
*My last day of "work" (the kind you get paid for) was June 21st. I have pretty much been blissfully unaware of what day it is, what month it is, or what time it is from that point on. It's not important.
*I started training for my 5k that is in October. There was a time not *too* long ago that I could just pick up and run 3 or 4 miles and survive. And then there was pregnancy, where I decided that eating and laying around would be much more suitable ways to spend my days....and then there was 6 weeks after that where I decided that if I couldn't do that one thing, then it was probably best I didn't exercise either...and then another 2 weeks after that I had stitches in my leg and wasn't allowed to exercise, but alas...I have run out of excuses. I will finish up Week 2 of the "Couch to 5k" plan tomorrow, and so far...so good. :)
*A few weeks ago we encountered the blue screen of death on our PC. For whatever reason my husband flung himself full force into fixing this issue and was basically glued to the computer every spare chance he got. I am proud to report that FINALLY we got everything somewhat reinstalled and up and running again...except our speakers aren't working and we haven't figured that one out yet. My husband is having youtube withdrawals in a bad way...HALP!
*I was accused of having a tan a week ago. Wha?!?! Everyone knows that I am as close to albino as possible without actually being one. Maybe having a baby did 1 good thing to my body? Maybe my skin tone magically changed into one that is able to tan? Maybe there really are unicorns and leprechauns? Speaking of leprechauns...hey Laci, remember that one time I convinced you that I had a tattoo of one? Good times.
*I am an insomniac. Can.not.sleep. Hence this post...but hey, at least I am posting something!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Woo~hoo for the 5k! You've got more motivation than me...if you have any to spare, send it my way?! Yes, Sarah is pregnant. = ) She's due the end of February. We need to get the girls together soon. Have a great week!
SOOO proud that you are picking up running again. As I type this post I'm currently wrestling with myself, trying to convince the runner in me to get off my A** and just do it :) Enjoy not knowing the day, date, or month. Everyone should experience that at some point in adulthood !
HA.HA.
Yay for running. However, I don't know how you're running in this dreadful heat! I'm too much of a whimp!
Lunch was greeeeeeaaaaaat today :)
Post a Comment