Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Here's how I know....

That I made the right decision to stay at home with Isabel. Because even when I am changing her diaper in the Hob.by Lob.by bathroom, and she is screaming bloody murder, enough that people come to check on her and then she later poops through her diaper and onto her clothes in the middle of Koh.ls....I still know without a shadow of a doubt that there isn't a place in this world that I'd rather be....except for maybe at home. :)

2 comments:

Rikki said...

Awww... that's so sweet and gross ;-)

I got a text yesterday from Susan that read "Your son just sh.it on my wall in two places with his diaper on. That. Is. Talent."

I wish I could say it gets better but even when it doesn't, the stories are still worth it! LOL

Tiffany said...

This was a cute post!!