Friday, October 21, 2011
6 months!
Isabel, at 6 months you:
*Weigh around 16 lbs. We'll know for sure this next week when you go for your checkup. You look really long, so I am eager to see how many inches you've grown. You wear a size 6 months in clothes and a size 2 diaper.
*You've started eating Ger.ber 2nd foods and you like them so far. You still take around 4, 6 oz. bottles a day, and you eat cereal first thing in the morning and before bed.
*You have started to reach for people (mostly me) and you are like seconds away from crawling. In fact, you pretty much are crawling...it just isn't very graceful and it doesn't last for long just yet. You are also trying to sit up on your own.
*You are sleeping so well. Normally you sleep anywhere from 10-12 hours a night without waking up. We have an off night every once in a while, but even those aren't so bad.
*Still no teeth, but you have not acted like you feel well these past couple of days and I wonder if you aren't trying to get a tooth in. I hope that's all it is. :(
Just like every month, we adore you. I will never be able to express to your Dad just how grateful I am that I get to stay home with you each day. I have the best job on the planet and I'd argue that with anyone. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment