Isabel Jade:
At 7 months, you are a wild child! :)
It seems like since the last post, you have started doing so many new things. You crawl. Not just a little bit, but all over the place and at a fast rate of speed. You are pulling up on any furniture that is at your level. You are sitting up on your own. We have dropped your crib and your pack-n-play down to the lowest level. You are just generally into EVERYTHING! This is such a fun and exhausting stage!
You are sleeping great (most days). You go to bed around 8:30p.m. and wake up around 5 a.m. to take a bottle and then sleep until about 8 a.m. You normally take a couple of 1-2 hour naps during the day.
You do not like confinement! After a while of being in your car seat/stroller/high chair you are ready to be out! I've just started putting you in the shopping cart instead of leaving you in the car seat while I get groceries, and you seem to be a lot happier.
You take around 4-5 bottles a day and eat 2 jars/cups of baby food. We mix it up. You also still take cereal in your nighttime bottle. This week I decided to let you try a sippy cup with juice and you picked it up just like you knew what you were doing. I don't think we'll have trouble weaning you off the bottle when that time comes. (not rushing it!)
You wear 6-9 months in clothing and a size 2 diaper. We'll probably bump you up to a size 3 in the next week or so. You also weigh somewhere around 17 lbs. You're long and your waist is tiny. Your thighs....are not tiny. haha
We love you very much and I cannot believe that you have been in our lives for 7 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I have some serious cheek squeezing to catch up on... ughhhh... December 19 is too far away! (That's when we will be in town... Happy Birthday and junk!)
Post a Comment