(clearly, these monthly pics have gotten a little more difficult, haha)
Isabel, on January 21st, you turned 9 months old!!!!
At 9 months you:
*Wear a size 6-9 months, 9 months and very few 12 months clothes.
*Wear a size 3 diaper
*Wear a size 2 shoe
*You have 2 teeth!!!! This just happened in the past month. You are also starting to stand for a few seconds at a time without holding onto anything.
*You have started taking baths in the big tub and I put your little whale bathtub away. You love to crawl around and splash, and stand up which makes me nervous. We bought you a bath mat and a ducky faucet cover in order to prevent injuries, haha.
*You say "ma-ma" and "bye bye" although I am certain you have no idea what they mean. You will also wave hi and bye bye and you actually do know what that means.
*You still LOVE Pedro. He does not feel the same about you, lol.
*You are still eating about the same as last month. A few 6 oz bottles a day, and a few 4 oz bottles with baby food. We have also started experimenting more with table food, and you are doing well with those. This month you tried, french toast, ice cream, chocolate chip cookie, graham cracker, baked beans, cottage cheese, a little bit of taco meat....and probably a few more things that I am forgetting. Honestly, you have been a good eater since birth. The only thing that you actually don't like is juice, which I hear is a good thing altough I find it odd. Haha. We have been trying to introduce you to the sippy cup and you do okay sometimes and other times it enrages you. lol
*I am not sure exactly what you weigh, you have a checkup tomorrow...but I am going to guess between 19-20 lbs.
*You love to chitter chatter and squeal. The other day, your Daddy and I were driving in a much bigger town than the one we live in and we were lost and trying to read a map (conveniently left Tom.Tom in other car) and you were screaming and squealing and we couldn't help but crack up. STRESS! Haha.
*You love to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! You will sit still for most cartoons or animated shows for a little while, but that seems to be your fave. You also love the Hugg.ies slip on diaper commercial and sadly, the Hum.ane Society commercials make you giggle. I know it's just because you see the animals, but I always tell your Dad it's a little creepy that you laugh at those sad little guys. Haha. There is also another commercial where a pig squeals that you love...and I hate that commercial!!!!
*You are in to everything, but you have been this way for a few months. You follow me everywhere that I go (crawling) and you can bust out of playyard like it's not even a challenge.
*Like always, you are the best thing to happen to your Daddy and me and I look forward to watching you grow up, although I hope you take your time. :)
*I stand corrected: You weighed, 17 lbs 11oz. 27 inches long 30%tile on both.






2 comments:
Adorable! She is getting so big!!
Love her! She's such a cutie! Sophia's favorite commercial is the pig on the zip-line, too. Unfortunately for us, she's old enough to also imitate the commercial, several times, after seeing it. We'll have to have y'all over once I get my house cleaned/put together (been rearranging/organizing to make room for Livy!)
Post a Comment