Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

10 months!












On Feburary 21, you turned 10 months old!!!






At this age you:






*Weigh 18 lbs, and wear sizes 9 months and 12 months in clothing. Wear a size 3 diaper and a size 2 shoe. (tiny feet)



* Eat 2-3 6 oz bottles of formula a day, but other than that you are eating table food/baby food. You are sort of over the pureed stuff unless it comes in a squeeze pouch that you can suck it out of. Haha. You love Mum Mums, applesauce from the pouch, puffs, yogurt melts, Danimals yogurt, and beef sticks as far as baby food goes. Otherwise you like mac-n-cheese, fruit cocktail and graham crackers, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, green beans, peas, corn, cheesy rice and ice cream. You are such a good eater. Always have been!



Until lately we haven't been able to get you to drink much juice, which is fine...I know that you're not supposed to have much because the sugar is bad for your teeth...but recently we realized that you LOVE Juicy Juice, apple juice in the box. You can use a straw like a champ! You're still hit and miss with the sippy cups and I keep trying to find which one you do the best with. Today was a good sippy cup day. :) You also still love that paci!



*You say "ma-ma", "da-da", and a lot of jibberish. You make hilarious noises that sound like you're trying to clear your throat...except that you're not. You make a creepy noise that sounds like the kid from "The Grudge" haha. You are so ornery. You're into everything and just recently learned to climb which has been intense. You are SO curious about everything and rarely sit still. You love to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and we have made it part of our early morning routine. You go to bed about 8 p.m., wake up around 4 a.m. (yikes) and sometimes I can get you to go right back to sleep after a diaper change...and other times I give you a bottle and you go back to sleep. I don't care that it's a no-no. :) And then you're usually up for the day around 6 a.m. or so, which is when we watch Mickey. You generally take 2 naps, one around 9 a.m. and one around 1 p.m. and they are usually 1-2 hours a piece. Sometimes you will take a nap around 5 p.m. as well.



*You love to be outside! You love dogs and kids of any age. You just crack up everytime you see either.



*You still have 2 bottom teeth and I don't really see more on their way just yet.



*You are still crawling, cruising the furniture and standing without holding on. Occasionally we can get you to let go and take 1-2 steps, but usually you squat down as soon as you realize that no one is holding on.



*You just recently learned "peek-a-boo". You will squat down and I will say "Where's my Isabel?" and then you will pop up and I say "boo!". This goes on for a long long time, but I love every second of it.



You also know how to "roll em' up" (patty cake), but don't have any interest in clapping your hands or "throwing them in the pan". :)



*You love to have your teeth brushed. Momma is glad for this.
*You still love bathtime and you are a wild child in there. You squeal and splash and are wanting to spend more and more time in there.






This is a long update, but you do SOOO much now that I don't want to forget it...and I know that I am leaving some things out.



This is such a fun age and you keep us laughing all day long. We still love you very, very much sweet girl.

2 comments:

LF said...

Oh girl, she is precious - so very very precious!!!!

*Jessica said...

LOVE that first picture! She is getting so big! And I totally get the bath splashing, I used to think we needed raincoats during bath time!