Being induced in the morning! Here are my final stats:
Maternity clothes?
Yes, definitely.
Stretch marks? Yes. Basically the same ones as last time, I think...just reappeared. Can't wait for my Dermatologist to hook me up with the fadey medicine like he did last time!
Best moment this week: Well, I've just been low key, hanging out with Isabel & trying to stay on top of housework so there is nothing to stress about at home. It's all been good.
Miss Anything? I'm just ready to not have heartburn. That is all.
Movement: Oh yes. I thought it was supposed to slow down in the end, but it hasn't. Not with either of my babies.
Food cravings: I guess chocolate. Maybe. Food is just food right now and I know I'm going to have to chase whatever it is, with Tums.
Anything making you queasy or sick?: Thinking about labor! Haha. Not really, I feel good right now. Just huge.
Have you started to show yet: You better believe it. ;-)
Gender: It's a GIRL! Eva Jasmine
Labor Signs: I should be able to say yes here, but not really. A few contractions here and there I *think*, but I'm not even sure about those. I've never had BH contractions so I don't even know what those feel like. Or maybe I have and didn't know it...
Belly Button in or out? Flat. Partly in, but mostly flat. And ugly.
Wedding rings on or off? I haven't worn that bad boy in a while. It still fits, it's just uncomfortable and I am looking forward to putting it back on in a few weeks hopefully.
Mood: Anxious. A little (whole lot) emotional. Excited, too.
Next post will hopefully be about how easy my labor was and how healthy my baby is. Fingers crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Saying prayers for a safe delivery! :)
Yes, I am stalking your old blog posts... What is this miracle stretch mark medicine that you speak of??
Post a Comment