Eva Jasmine, you are 3 months old today! Happy Valentines Day!
*You weigh 13 lbs and are around 23.5 inches long. You are wearing some 3 month clothing, but mostly 3-6 months. Size 2 diaper.
*You still eat about every 3 hours in the daytime and you take 4-5 ounces at each bottle. At night you take a bottle around 9pm and then I put you to bed and I don't hear a peep out of you until anywhere from 5-7 a.m. After I feed you that morning bottle, you normally go back to sleep until around 8 a.m. I cannot believe my luck with your sleeping habits! The nurse at your doctor's office was in shock! I know it won't last forever, you will have bad sleeping phases too....but I am still so happy that you sleep so well for now and you have been doing this since you were about a month old.
*You love your bouncer, your playmat and taking baths! You are still SO happy all of the time. The only time we hear you cry is if we are late getting a bottle to you (you love to eat) or if you are having some tummy issues. You are the happiest, sweetest little thing!!!! You are getting to where you want to be held more. There for awhile you were more content to lay out and stretch, but now you prefer to be held more. I can deal with that! ;)
*If I lay you on your back, you will flip up on your side but you haven't flipped all the way to your belly. When we do tummy time, you grunt a lot and move your head from side to side, but you don't seem to have any desire to flip over. In all honesty, I need to lay you on your belly more. Having a wild toddler in the house makes this a little more difficult. You however, have GREAT neck control. You like to sit up in my lap and I can hold you around the waist and you hold your head up and look around for the longest time before you start to get a little wobbly with the neck.
*You smile and laugh all of the time. It is SO cute!!!! You have the biggest toothless grin!
*We're still trying to decide who you look like. If you are sitting in a room with your sister, you two look nothing alike. BUT, some of your facial expressions are dead on to what hers are. In some pictures you two also look alike. Some people think you look like me. No one thinks you look like your Dad....except for those ears. :)
*Your eyes are still bright blue and you still have *some* dark brown hair. You have the good ol' waller line in the back that looks like a little old man, but you still have quite a bit of hair at the top of your neckline and on the back of your crown. It's pretty thin in the front. Not a whole lot there.
*This month you got RSV. :( So sad. You just have this little wheezy cough and a stopped up nose. One of your ears was red like it was on the verge of infection, probably due to the RSV so you have been on antibiotics and albuterol. If it weren't for the coughing I would have had NO idea that you were sick. You still sleep like a champ and haven't even fussed like you feel bad. But oh that coughing....so so sad. :(
I'm sure I'll say this every month, but I cannot believe it's already been 3 months. It makes me want to cry. I feel like we've been home from the hospital for MAYBE a month. We LOVE LOVE LOVE you so much little girl. Thank you God, for bringing this sweet girl into our lives.






No comments:
Post a Comment