Eva is 6 months old today!
*She weighs 17.5 lbs (75%) and is 27.5 inches long (99%) and wears 6 months and 6-9 months in clothing. Size 2 diaper.
*Eyes are still bright blue and the very little hair that has grown back looks real light. Blonde maybe?
*Sleeps from about 9 p.m. until about 2 a.m., takes a bottle, and then goes back to sleep until about 8 a.m. Takes one long nap mid-morning and then a couple 30 min naps throughout the day.
*Is eating about five, 5 oz bottles throughout the day and eating one fruit and one veggie per day. Cereal in nighttime bottle and first bottle in the morning.
*She has started to talk! I hear "ba ba ba ba" and "ma ma ma ma" and lots of squealing, all day long! :)
*Gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth. Can go forward just by rocking that direction, but is not yet putting one leg in front of the other. Boy am I about to be busy! (er) Has started putting everything in her mouth, including her big toe! Drools constantly but no teeth yet.
*Loves bathtime and splashes all of the water out of her little whale tub. Loves her sister who she thinks is hilarious. Loves Momma!!! Likes being outside. Also loves eating food. I think she is about to starting wanting it more than milk!
*Happy all of the time. We are always hearing from strangers about how happy our baby is, especially here within the last month or so.
Time is flying and I think I say so every single update, but I still mean it. I cannot believe it's been 6 months of having this little girl in our life when it literally feels like we came home from the hospital last week! She has just been such a joyful addition to our lives and I'm so glad that God picked me to be her Mom. She is such a special little girl!




No comments:
Post a Comment