Eva you are 10 months old! (as of 9/14/13)
*You weigh somewhere between 19-20 lbs. Wear 9 month and 12 month clothing. Size 3 shoe. (that you will not leave on your feet)
*You have 4 teeth!
*You have cut way back on bottles. Getting you to sit still for any of them is a task. You are too busy!!!! You take maybe 4 a day at around 7 oz. You are eating mostly table food, with the exception of pureed meats. You love Mum Mums, puffs, cheddar puffs, and squeeze veggie/fruits for snacks. You also love when sister sneaks you bites of pop tarts too! You have started having a sippy cup of regular milk a day and have tolerated it just fine.
*You're still not really on a schedule with your sleeping other than you go to bed every night at 8:30 p.m. Some nights you wake up 3-4 times! Some nights we don't hear a peep. You take 2 naps on most days, one mid morning and one in the evening. And then some days I just get one nap out of you. Most mornings you wake up around 7-7:30, but just about the time I get used to that you start waking up at 6:00! Like I said...no schedule!!!
*I told everyone that I expected you to be walking by the time you turned 10 months. You turned 10 months on Saturday and then started walking the very next day!!! You showed me!!! ;) Crawling is still your preferred method if you're in a hurry, but you will crawl for a bit and then stand up and take several steps and then go back to crawling. You're still making up your mind about which way you want to travel through life! :)
*You say Mama, Dada, bye bye, and duck! If I say no no, you will say bah bah every single time. I guess that's how you're hearing it. You "shake it out" meaning if Isabel says, "Shake it out, Eva!" you will shake your head back and forth real fast. It's pretty cute. You love bath time and being outside just as long as no one is holding you or making you ride in the stroller. You want DOWN sister!!!! You think big sister is hilarious and just laugh at everything that she does.
We love you big girl!!!! 2 more months until your big day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
sweet girl! Can't believe she'll be one so soon!
Post a Comment