Eva you are 1 year old today!!!!
*You weigh 20.12 lbs (40%) and are 30 inches long (75%). You wear size 12 months clothes and size 4 shoe. Size 3 diaper.
*You still have blonde curly hair and big, gorgeous blue eyes. I think they're here to stay! You have really started to slim up here lately. I think it's because you literally NEVER sit still. I think you even move around in your sleep. You've weighed 21 lbs for a few months now, but you're taller.
*You take one bottle at night and I think we'll try to cut that out over the next few weeks. Everything else is sippy and table food. You won't even eat baby food unless it's meat sticks or squeeze style. You prefer to eat with your hands! You love veggies--carrots and peas especially. We've learned this past week that you also like cupcakes! :)
*You sleep well most nights. You will wake up occasionally and usually go back to sleep as soon as I locate your paci. You still take a mid-morning nap and an afternoon nap. You go to bed between 8:00-8:30 at night and wake up around 7-7:30 most mornings. The time change didn't seem to affect you, even though it did your sister!
*You have learned to RUN. It's the cutest thing ever. You are a fast little girl for someone who's only been walking for 2 months! You have also learned to clap and you've added to your dance moves! You've actually been dancing for a few months but I don't think I mentioned it. You are also climbing up everything--into sister's bed, up on the fireplace, in and out of the bathtub! WILD WOMAN!
*You say Mama, Dada, Bath, Pop, Pappaw, Bye Bye, Hi!, Yay!, NoNo, and tonight you repeated me and said "cupcake". Occasionally you'll repeat a random word and then we can never get you to repeat it again, ever. lol
What an exceptionally fast year this has been! Unbelievable! Birthday Party this weekend! Love you baby girl!!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment