Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Oh the weather outside is frightful? Delightful? Both?

I'm not one to really complain about the weather, at least not where a lot of people know about it, because I've never really understood the point. What good does it do? It sure doesn't change anything. Honestly, I was never a Winter person until probably the last few years when the hot flashes started ;) and I still think Summer is my very favorite season but with the amount of snow that we've been getting this season I can't help but be in awe of how just gorgeous it is. It's one of those moments where I have to wonder how someone could not believe that there is a God? Who created all of this people?!?!?!

Anyway, with that being said, I am ready for some sunny days. My reason is allll of the cabin fever! We've had a few days where the road hasn't been safe and then a few other days where it was just too wet and cold for me to drag my babies out in it (especially when they already have colds) and we have had just about enough of the inside of this house!!! JT has worked some extra hours this week on top of the enormous amount of hours that he already works, so it's been me and 2 little girls who already don't feel great, STUCK IN THIS HOUSE since Saturday. 5 days now. We're ready to get on outta here for a bit!!! What little bit of sanity that I have left is in danger of leaving me forever!!!

Anyway--some pictures! :)






No comments: