For starters, there isn't a whole lot of correlation with this blog and any other form of Internet that I was/am using, but just in case you're one of the few who sees it all and noticed, I went off the grid. On Jan 1st, I shut down my facebook account and my other blog and I didn't do the thing where you warn people...I just did it. Haha
There were a number of reasons of course but the one that is the most important is just that I get so consumed with all of that jazz that I am missing real moments of my life and my kids' lives. It's almost embarrassing to admit that. Why shut down? Why not just limit time spent on there? Good question! Because I am a weak little addict, that's why! Go big or go home!
I may eventually re-open my blog. Actually it's not "closed", I just have it set to where only I can view it for now. And I won't say that my facebook is a permanent thing, because I honestly don't know. For now, I don't miss it. And that's the truth!
So I'd like to start using this one again and not only for updates about my kiddos, but about the rest of my family and things going on in our lives as well. We'll see how it goes. I do have Instagram if you are someone I should be following and am not aware of it :), holla! I promise to blow up your feed with pictures of my kiddos, but not to spend nearly as much time stalking you as I did on FB. Promise! ;)
Stay warm!
Ashley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I miss your Facebook antics!
Post a Comment