Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday thoughts.

If you buy the 100 calorie packs and then you eat 42 of them, have you really accomplished anything? Please say yes, please say yes (fingers crossed).

What can I put on my hair to put some MOISTURE in it? It's so very dry. Poor hair.

How can I like hard rock so incredibly much and then also like country music the same amount? They are 2 extremely different genres, and yet the only 2 types of music that I listen to these days. Part of the hard rock just happens to be Christian, so I think that makes it acceptable. Although, the other part is not so much.

1 hour and 21 minutes until I get to go home. I should walk tonight for exercise, AFTER I finish eating double decker tacos. :)

What am I going to take for clothes on vacation in August? Yes--I know August is a while away, but Colorado is not HOT like Arkansas.

I wonder how JT's day is going? Is Tater's new shock collar working to keep him in our yard?
*Note: We do not torture our dog. In order to keep him from being hit by a car, we have an underground wire that shocks him if he tries to leave the perimeter. The perimiter is almost 3 acres...he really doesn't have it rough. Just throwing that out there.

How is it that I am hungry again?

1 hour, 18 minutes......

4 comments:

AL said...

I love hard rock and country music too. Rage and Little Big Town are a few favorites. Somehow it works :-)

Not much longer til the end of the work day.

T said...

HA! I love almost all music. Maybe not soft jazz...the name even sounds lame. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG, I do the same thing with those 100 calorie packs. :)

Tiffany said...

Hahah great posts. 1)Even if you eat 10 100cal packs, it's still better for you than the real thing...it's gotta be right? 2)put 1/2 a bottle of conditioner on dry hair and wrap it for a few hours. 3)Walk for fun, eat the double decker taco for exercise. hehe