Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wordless Wednesday (except for captions)

This is not a fabulous picture of me, but this is the new black hair that some of you requested to see. I need darker eyebrows. Baby P is my best friend's 2 year old. We're pretty tight.



This was hysterical. That would be my husband with his legs wrapped around his best friend. I'm so proud. LOL


And there they are again. Bless it. This slip & slide certainly did not make them look manly and married to women...which they actually are. (I promise)


Thanks for letting me hi-jack these pictures Jess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new hair! It looks great. And those slip in slide photos are too funny. I miss playing on those things as a kid. Maybe I'll buy one for our backyard. :)

Tiffany said...

Your hair looks great. And the pic of your husband in hilarious...but looks like fun!

quadmom said...

Thanks for your support on my blog! This slip and slide picture is hilarious. When we were little my sisters and I used to fling our bodies (stomach first) onto our slip and slide over and over -- we'd wake up bruised all over the next day. As an adult I look back at that and am convinced I was nuts! Sliding on your butt looks much less painful! =)