Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Because I'm really 14 years old, just with wrinkles.

Do you have any pets?3 dogs, see -->

What color shirt are you wearing?
Black, Pink and Silver

Name three things that are physically close to you:
Diet Coke (always), ink pen, envelope opener

What is the last book you read?
Deeper Than Dead (nightmares for a month)

Are you or were you a good student?
Decent

What's your favorite sport?
Softball

Do you enjoy sleeping late?
If I can sleep past 7:30 these days, I am so excited. As a teenager I could sleep til noon.

What's the weather like right now?
HOT

Who tells the best jokes?
Besides me? Ok, I don't tell jokes.

What was the last thing you dreamed about?
It was random and about someone I went to high school with.

Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Yes to both. Nothing serious.

Do you believe in karma?
I wish it on people, but I'm not sure anything comes of it. haha

Do you believe in luck?
Not really

Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up?
Mmm, eggs. I just like them any way that's edible.

Do you collect anything? If so, what?
Ninja Turtles. Ok, nothing.

Are you proud of yourself?
Occasionally

Are you reliable?
I like to think so.

Have you ever given money to a bum?
I stay away from bums. I am female and young and scared of my own shadow.

What's your favorite food?Mexican

Have you ever had a secret admirer?It wouldn't be a secret if I knew, durrrrr.

Do you like the smell of gasoline?
Nah

Do like to draw?
Doodle would be the word. Hearts, flowers...I told you I am 14.

What's your favorite invention?
Tequila :) or electricity

Is your room messy?
If my husband is in the vicinity, then yes.

What do you like better: oranges or apples?
I like both.

Do you give in easily?
It just depends.

Are you a good guesser?
I guess, haha get it?

Can you read other people's expressions?
If I know them pretty well, but not just a random person's expressions.

Are you a bully?
I wish.

Do you have a job?
SIGH, I am here right now. Working hard, obviously.

What time did you wake up this morning?
5:15 am.

What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
crackers at like 10am

When was the last time you showered?
This morning.

What do you plan on doing tomorrow?
Working, wishing my life away, elbowing myself in the ribs.

What's your favorite day of the week and why?
Saturday. No worky.

Do you have any nicknames?
Ashhole.

Have you ever been scuba diving?
No

What's your least favorite color?
Hmm, tan or gold or something like that.

Is there someone you have been constantly thinking about? If yes, who?
Edward the vampire

Would you ever go skydiving?
Nope

What toothpaste do you use?
Aquafresh Extreme Clean

Do you enjoy challenges?
Not particularly.

What's the worst injury you have had?
Nothing major, broken arm, stitches here and there.

What's the last movie you saw?
Alice In Wonderland :)

What do you want to know about the future?
babiezzzzzzzzzz, yes or no???

What does your last text message say?
"Only if you take me with you."

Who was the last person you spoke over the phone to?
Hubby (I hate the word hubby)

What's your favorite school subject?
English

What's your least favorite school subject?
Math

Would you rather have money or love?
I choose both. I can do that because I'm whiny and infertile. Deal with it.

What is your dream vacation?I really wanna go to Ireland. This is a recent decision.

What is your favorite animal?
Muh DOGS!!!!

Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss food and sleep...that's all that consumes my mind at the moment. Oh and unbuttoning my pants. I want that pretty badly too.

What's the last sporting event you watched?
T-ball, I suppose.

Do you need to do laundry?
Nope, laundry is DUN.

Where were you when 9/11 happened?
High School

What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Kick it. Say a curse word, and then hunt down the person who will be refunding me. (whoever is standing close to me)


Have you ever caught a butterfly?
I don't see the point.

What color are your bed sheets?
Light blue

What's your ringtone?
Depends on who is calling.

Who was the last person to make you laugh?
A fellow blogger

Do you have any obsessions right now?
Baby making of course, and Heath Bars

Do you like things that glow in the dark?
I just don't care.

What's your favorite fruity scent?
Pink Grapefruit

Do you watch cartoons?
King of the Hill, that's all.

Have you ever sat on a roof?
Yes

Have you ever been to a different country?
Mexico, The Bahamas

Name three things in the world you dislike:
Now is not the time to be asking me this, I'm cranky.

Name three people in the world you dislike:
Kathy Griffin, Rosie O' Donnell, Obama (boo, hiss--hey it's my blog)

Has a rumor ever been spread about you?
You betcha.

Do you like sushi?
I'm not eating that crap!


Do you believe in magic?
Nah

Do you hold grudges?
I'm afraid so, maybe a little.

4 comments:

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

You picked the exact same three people that you dislike that I would!

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I'm 14 with wrinkles, too! :) Hence why I also love surveys and Twilight.

Rikki said...

I read that blasted Twilight crap... you are eating sushi.

Anonymous said...

You picked the same three people I would have too. :)