Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

Uneventful is good.

Is it really Monday again? Like for real? My eyes are only 1/2 way open, so it must be. I left the house early for Starbucks this morning, because I thought that would help wake me up--but it didn't. Idk why, but I just couldn't sleep last night. It was all stormy and usually that's good sleeping weather for me, but not this time.
My weekend was good--no drama, no stress...uneventful is good. Left work at 11 on Friday and went shopping with my Mammaw. Got some Yellowbox's, a new tie dye purse, 2 watches, and some earrings and ate at the wonderful BlazeNBurrito. Then I spent the rest of the afternoon and a good part of Saturday laying out in Mom's pool. We did some experimenting with my hair, haha--I had planned to dye it black (again) and then put some blue underneath. I know that sounds emo, but I had a picture that I was going by of Korey from Skillet and it would have looked really cool. Anyway, the blue did not show up over the black, and I am NOT bleaching it to put blue on it...so that was that. My husband loves the black hair, so we'll go with this for a while. As long as I have a tan it shouldn't be too bad--but for winter we are going to have to lighten it up a bit or I will look like Night of the Living Dead.
Rented some movies at the Redbox and then forced myself to stay home Sunday and clean and do homework, which I did accomplish. Hallelujah. Anyway, I have been wanting to watch Alice in Wonderland because I am a colossal dork so I rented that and I liked it. :) And hub would NOT watch it with me, haha. We also rented From Paris with Love and Funny People. It was a wide combination of drama, crude comedy and computer animations.
Back to work....not wanting to wish my life away, but hoping it goes by fast because I have a 3 1/2 day weekend up ahead.
Countdown to vacation: 51 days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a great weekend. Post pictures of the new hair!