Yay a new week! Time to put that horrible one (last week) behind me. I had a really great weekend although I absolutely fried myself in Mom's swimming pool. So, although it hurts to wear clothing, I chose to do it anyway...haha and here I am back at work and making a list of stuff that I WILL GET CAUGHT UP ON before noon on Friday.
I don't know if this is normal or not, but since I stopped taking PIO shots, my stomach has been sort of upset and I haven't had much of an appetite. I could do without the stomach thing but the appetite can STAY AWAY. I've got about 10 IVF pounds to drop and another 10-15 that I wanted to drop before IVF came about. I'm off to a good start so far. :)
I may be a little absent from the blog world with posts and comments. I will be reading though and I am still SO excited for everyone who is pregnant right now and for my bloggy friend who found out the sex of her baby last week (you know who you are) and for my very good IRL friend J who will most likely be having a baby girl either this week or next week--and I can't wait to see good news from those of you who are still in my situation!!!!
Have a great week!
~Ash
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I'm glad you are feeling a little better and are starting fresh with this new week. Thinking of you!
Post a Comment