BFN
Apparently 80% isn't THAT great of odds.
List of things I will be doing starting tomorrow:
Drinking Caffiene, major amounts of caffeine.
Taking.Long.Hot.Baths
Laying in the sun (a lot)
Not planning my evenings around a needle to the butt.
RIDING MY 4-Wheeler
Drinking margaritas. Frozen ones.
Playing with my huge, jumping dogs.
Dieting
Running/Working out
Doing my job instead of surfing the web about baby stuff all day.
Throwing out a Sharps Container full of needles
Spending my money on fun things instead of IVF.
Hey--who said there isn't a silver lining?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Ashley, I know that nothing I can say can make the pain hurt any less, but I am so so sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Enjoy your silver lining as much as you can.
Oh, Ashley. I am so incredibly sorry. I know you are hurting, but I admire you for trying to have such a great attitude right now. Sending you many hugs. Please enjoy your silver lining as much as possible. You deserve it.
Ugh. If it helps any, I did almost all of the things you listed (I don't have a 4-wheeler!) after our failed IVF last cycle, and it has made the 3 weeks since then pretty darn fun and enjoyable! Of course I wish we were pregnant, but if not, it's time to live life to the fullest today.
Will be praying for you, though. I know it sucks- was just there 3ish weeks ago.... (hug)
I set here and stared at the screen for a while and tried to think of something to write, but of course nothing i say will make you feel better. Your amazing for handling things the way you have.
Its after 12, so i know your off work..go lay out in the pool, drink TONS of diet cokes, take your crazy non-minding giant dogs to play in the creek, and when its not one million degrees outside drink frozen margaritas!
i love you!
I LOVE your way of thinking. I think this calls for a Drunken Girls Float trip!! HAHA! Ok if you don't wanna float I understand, but we need a drunken girls something REAL soon!!! Love ya!! ~Laci~
My heart is hurting for you....I am so so sorry.....
I cried when I read this. My best advice is to pray for God to allow you to understand his plan. Whether that be to understand why you have to wait so long or why it's not in His plan for you... I just pray He gives you understanding.
Ash, I'm so sorry to hear this. It breaks my heart. You & JT are in my thoughts & prayers still. God has a plan. I'm here if you need me = ) Love ya girl!
Post a Comment