2dp5dt
I'm pretty calm actually. It's weird how calm I really am. Patience is not really my virtue (haha) usually--but I think I am completely worn out on being nervous, like maybe I physically do not have it in me to be that way anymore. Some of you have asked me when my beta is--and I do know the answer to that, but I am not disclosing that at this time. In fact, this will probably be my last post until I know the result. Why? My Mom reads this, and my sister, and a few of my close friends and I have already been robbed of being able to completely surprise people with a pregnancy announcement. I mean, the cat's out of the bag--sort of. So hub and I just decided that we will keep that date to ourselves. For those of you who have done IVF you can probably narrow it down quite a bit anyway although the exact date is not what I originally thought it would be. I just want to have some element of surprise IF it happens. And if not--I need some time to get a grip before I announce that part as well. :( Which reminds me? How many of you POAS before your beta and if so--what day past transfer day did you do it? I don't know if I will do it for sure--but I am thinking I might want to be prepared for beta day. Does that make sense?
Today is my first day back to work since the the day before retrieval. I have so much to do and I am blogging. Lol--what else is new?
So I would love to hear what you guys have to say. Especially about the POAS part...and I will update you all as soon as I have the info. :)
PS: I am still reading--even though I am not writing!!!
P.S.S.--They were able to freeze all 5 of the remaining embryos. Thank you Lord!!!
~Ash
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Fingers still crossed for you!
Hey - My first IVF, I got a positive beta and the NEXT day I POAS (10dp3dt) and the line was soooooo vague I would have not thought it was positive but my beta said otherwise! I POAS the morning of the beta on my FET...negative...and my second IVF I did not. I would suggest AGAINST it. It is too stressful...so much meds in your system, etc...too much room for error. Your call though!!!! :-) I am praying this works and you are puking before your beta test :-)
ok you are killing your mother!! But I understand why you are keeping it a secret!i will respect your wishes and not ask. I have got to take a class on all the letters and terms for all this so I can understand what you are your blogger friends are talking about!! I love you!!!
belly picture posted! BTW, 80% odds are AMAZING!!!
Oooh that's nice that you are keeping the date just for you and hubby, regardless of the reason, I like the idea!
I'm not giving away when I had my beta done but I will give you my POAS history with my IVF, I'm a peeaholic though so be warned that I tested really early just to figure out when the HCG trigger shot left my system:
1dp5dt or 6dpo= light positive (HCG Trigger)
2dp5dt or 7dpo= negative
3dp5dt or 8dpo= negative? maybe a tiny line.
4dp5dt or 9dpo = Big Fat Positive!
Good luck!!!!!
Ash~ I'm so excited for you and I totally understand why you want to keep the beta intimate between you and your hubs. I think I would do the same (although it's going to kill us to wait!) Since I did iui not ivf I'm not sure about when to poas. However, I do know of lots of bloggie friends that poas at least two days before their beta and got a positive. GL!
I poas 10dp3dt (8dp5dt for you) and got a second line pretty quickly so I'm sure I could have tested sooner. I was just nervous. :) And I agree. I finally poas just to have a heads up for the beta. Fingers crossed for you!! :)
I do not POAS...my ivf clinic actually will not tell me my beta results until after my 2nd beta draw. I hate the wait, but I would rather know it's a viable pg by my #'s doubling than a positive poas (which i've never seen) and it not being viable. I DO plan on poas immediately after I get my positive beta!!
I can't wait to here!!! Don't POAS - wait for Beta!
Dear sister of mine!
I have no idea what beta even is :(
Yep i get the crappy sister award! So even if you posted it on here, i still would not have a clue what ur talking about sooo if this works i will just wait for a phone call or text message that says " im pregnant" until then, Me and B are just goin to keep praying!
Have fun this weekend!
Love you!
Post a Comment