Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Thank you.

Thanks to everyone for your kind words. I had a pretty good meltdown the day we got the call and I am just ready to move on to Plan B, whatever that is. We have 5 frozen embryos so all hope is not lost. We'll probably wait until later on in the year to do the FET. We need a break, and we have a vacation coming up in August that I do NOT want to ruin with stressing over baby making. Now we get to fight with insurance--I don't think they know who they are messing with right now. ;-)

List of things that have happened since Beta:
1-amazing frozen margarita at my fave Mexican restaurant
1-super long 4-wheeler ride involving a creek
1-2 hour session of laying out on my back deck
1-sunburn
3-super hot, super long baths
1-box of black hair dye :)

I'm going to survive I think.

2 comments:

A said...

You will definitely survive :) Keep enjoying those treats you've been away from for a while!

Anonymous said...

Love the list! Sounds fun! You dyed your hair BLACK?!?!? I wanna see pictures!! Love ya, Laci