I follow a blog of a sweet girl who found out today that she isn't pregnant after her first IVF. She is devastated of course and as I was trying to leave a comment to tell her that I am sorry, it dawned on me that this date sounds familiar for a reason.
Exactly 1 year ago today, I found out I wasn't pregnant in the form of a phone call from my RE's office. It was our first attempt at IVF and we had been through so much. I remember feeling absolutely defeated.
And here, exactly 1 year later....I have a beautiful, 7 week old little girl.
So for those of you who are still trying to become a mother, please never lose hope. You have no idea how much difference a year, or even two can make.
God is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
:) and :( at the same time.
Post a Comment