Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I got a new job!

As a stay at home Mom. :)

Today I put in my notice. There were a lot of details leading up to this event, but nonetheless I am so blessed and excited to get to stay home with Isabel.
And I am so appreciative of my husband who made it possible. Love you, dear.

4 comments:

*Jessica said...

Woo~hoo! I know you are so excited! Happy for you guys!

Tiffany said...

This is fabulous!!! Congratulations! You will love it! I am so happy for you and Isabel! Big ups to your hubby for making it work! (did I really just write big ups?) lol

Jenny Beth said...

Ash! This is absolutely AWESOME!!! I could just give JT a big huge hug right now!!!! From what I hear you will LOVE it 99.9% of the time and that other little .01% of the time just call your mother over! LOL!! What a blessing, enjoy and cherish every minute!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Ashley!!!