Eva Jasmine you are 5 months old today!!!!
*Size 2 diaper, size 3-6 months and 6 months in clothes. Feet too tiny for shoes! I don't know what you currently weigh right now, but I'd guess about 16 lbs.
*You still sleep like a dream and this past month your sister has been too. I won't lie--we haven't been up before 8 a.m. in 3 days. LOVE THAT!!! I don't feel like you're really on a schedule with your napping. I let you nap when you choose to do so and so far that is working out for us because you're still sleeping at night. I'll try to get a stricter schedule going when necessary. You still go to bed around 9 p.m. and wake up around 7:30-8:30 a.m. Maybe once a week you'll wake up in the middle of the night and I will feed you a bottle and you will go back to sleep. Mom's all over the blogosphere are freaking out!!! Haha. I'm not sorry. At 5 months old if you want a dang bottle, you can have one.
*Eating: you take 5-6 oz every 4-ish hours in the daytime and then like I said above, you normally sleep through the night without eating. We started solids this month and you have tried all of the 1st Foods except for squash. No reason other than I just haven't grabbed it out of the pantry yet. You really seem to like sweet potatoes, bananas, apples, peas, & carrots. You just tolerate prunes, pears and green beans. You are a good little eater. So far I have been giving you one fruit or veg a day, but I think we're about to bump up to a fruit in the morning and a veg in the evening.
*You are rolling everywhere! Full speed ahead! I try to lay you on a quilt in the living room floor and you immediately roll right off of it. I'm pretty sure it's on purpose. You somewhat like your toys, but you'd just as soon shove your taggie or a receiving blanket in your mouth and play with that. You like the paci, but you don't love it NEAR as much as your sister did. You love your Momma so much that sometimes you feel like you need to have an emotional breakdown when she lays you down, only to smile immediately and stop crying as soon as she picks you back up. Stinker. You are pretty much too big for your bouncer now. When I put you in there you push off with your feet and your head hangs over the top, lol. You're not big enough for the walker though. We tried that one out too. You want to sit up and never ever lay down unless you're sleepy. If I lay you on the floor you just pick that head up like you're trying to sit up. I give it about another month before you're sitting up unassisted.
*You are still so happy and smiley 99% of the time. That other 1%....INTENSE. I blame your Daddy for giving you and your sister these tempers! Seriously!
*You are slobbery and want to gnaw on everyone's hands right now. I keep feeling for teeth, but I don't feel any trying to break through.
*You still love bathtime and you like for your Dad and me to make ridiculous noises and "bite" at your belly. I could listen to your little laugh forever and never ever get tired of it. So sweet.
Love you so much little girl!!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment