Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Making Changes: I cheated and it didn't help!

I've been weighing in on the 8th of every month and posting afterward. On April 7th, I consumed everything on planet Earth that was bad for me...so I skipped the weigh-in post for that day....but honestly, I weighed anyway because that's what I do. And you know what? I wasn't up any, but I wasn't down any either. And I hadn't been...I already knew.

I was pretty frustrated with this. I'm not sure why...I mean, I diet about 3 days a week and eat crap for 4 so it's not hard to understand why my weight isn't changing very fast. Except that in the past month, I have gone down 1.5 pant sizes. (I'm in between sizes at the moment). Sooo, I'm guessing that I am down some inches. I am going to try to measure tomorrow and see. I have been running 2-3 miles, 3 times a week and so I guess that's what is making the pant sizes go down. I just need to see that scale move. I need to.

Today, I'm down one more pound. I keep *thinking* that I will get brave enough to post my weights or at least pant sizes. I think the farther I get away from that starting number, the braver I will be. I get like 15 hits on average per post, so the idea that even 15 people will read it makes me sweaty. lol
Nevertheless, you guys need some sort of a picture evidence right?

I'm clearly on the right. This is the day we left the hospital with Eva. Roughly 27 hours after I birthed her.

This is on Easter and it's not my most flattering picture, but it's the most recent and I'm standing somewhat in the same position as above.

The difference in these 2 pictures is 29 lbs.


I think I've said this every time, but slowly but surely seems to be the motto here.

Next Saturday is my 5k. My 3rd ever and 1st since having Eva. Originally I wanted to PR, but now I am just shooting to beat 30 minutes. Training with one baby was hard you guys...training with two and a husband who works insane hours....even tougher. I'll get there. I can already run the 3.1 miles without stopping, I would just like to get that pace under a 10 minute mile. Maybe by the end of Summer, I will. It's a goal!

Thanks for bearing with me while I ramble on about things that are only important to me. Haha.

Coming soon--my tiny baby turns 5 months old, and then the very next week my other tiny baby turns 2 years old! I can hardly believe either!!!!!



1 comment:

Miss A said...

This fall you can help me lose the baby weigh! You look fantastic!