
How far along: 32 Weeks
Maternity clothes: I wear them about 98% of the time.
Sleep: I'm still sleeping okay just with many bathroom breaks.
Best moment of the week: Everything checked out well at my Dr. appt. Always good news.
Food cravings/aversions: Still just liking food in general.
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: I miss the days that I considered jeans comfortable; those are gone.
What I am looking forward to: 2 baby showers this upcoming week!
Weekly wisdom: Stay off of the internet! There is a lot of bad news out there and I'm better off not reading it at this point in my life.




5 comments:
You look cute! So close!!! Have fun at the showers.
Yay for baby showers! You are getting so close - time is flying by! :)
You look so cute! Enjoy your showers!
#1) YAY for showers!!! Can't wait!!
#2) That has got to be one of the most comfortable maternity dresses I've seen.
#3) The interwebs be evil! But our boredom gets the best of us.
You look great! Can you believe it is already time for showers!? I can't wait to hear how they go and see pics!
Post a Comment