Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

30 weeks! And nursery sneakpeak.

Grrr, it's dark--but that's the crib, new recliner, and curtains. And all of the wall hangings are lined up in the floor. It's a shame that you can't tell how cool those curtains really are. I'll post another pic later.

Crib with bedding all washed and ready to go.

Covered belly....


And the dreaded bare belly pic. Okay, I said I wouldn't do this, but I'm just thankful that I don't have stretch marks or that dark line on my stomach. Let me have my moment. Also...I have been carrying LOW this whole time. I think it's more apparent here. And yes...I'm WHITE, what else is new?



How far along: 30 Weeks
Maternity clothes: I wear them about 98% of the time.
Sleep: It's just okay this week. I'm waking up A LOT to pee, of course--but then it's a little harder to fall asleep because my back is hurting like crazy!
Best moment of the week: JT and I finally got our timing down and he was able to feel the kicking. Usually, the second I put his hand on my belly she stops. Stubborn!
Food cravings/aversions: Cadbury eggs are here!!! YAY!!!!
Belly button in or out: Still in. Not even flat yet. My belly button was pierced, so the hole where the ring was is a little stretchy looking, but that's about it.
What I miss: The sunshine, and that has NOTHING to do with being pregnant. NO MORE SNOW!!!
What I am looking forward to: Her being here. I wanted to experience pregnancy and I have now for 30 weeks. Don't get me wrong, I want her to stay in there until full term, but I am ready for full term to get here!
Weekly wisdom: I can't really think of any at the moment....

***By the way, Megan at In this wonderful life is hosting a pretty neat giveaway that you should check out. A percentage of the sales goes to raise money for Congenital Heart Defects.


7 comments:

Lola said...

So cute!! That recliner sure looks comfy!

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

Love the nursery! Very cute!

Carrie said...

I love the nursery! and the belly!!!

AL said...

Love the nursery and your belly looks great! Happy 30 weeks :-)

Rikki said...

I'm a little happy for you that you look so cute at 30 weeks and not like you wrestled the Michelin man for the last donut... the rest of me is mad about it. :-)

Cute nursery though!

Crossing My Fingers said...

Very cute nursery!

A said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog :)

The nursery looks great! Congrats on 30 weeks!