Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

29 weeks and I won some awards!

First of all I won this:

Thank you crossingmyfingersbutnotmylegs!!!
And I also won this:

Thank you to Lori!!!!

There are some rules to this award. I'm supposed to tell some things about myself and tag some people for the award, I believe. Right now I'm a little strapped for time so I just wanted to thank you girls for giving these to me and do a quick update.

29 Weeks

How far along: 29 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I will tell you all my total in the end. Let's not update it weekly...it's no fun. (for me)

Maternity clothes: I wear them about 98% of the time.

Sleep: Waking up a lot, but falling back asleep easily.

Best moment of the week: I had an appointment this past week and my bp was back to normal (was a little high last time). Everything is measuring right, her heartbeat is strong, and there is still nothing wrong with my pee. Life is good.

Food cravings/aversions: Every single thing on this planet gives me heartburn. I don't really crave anything in particular, but I eat plenty.

Belly button in or out: Still in. Not even flat yet.

Stretch marks: Boo.

What I miss: Tying my shoes without blacking out. lol

What I am looking forward to: 2 baby showers coming up in Feb. Birthing class in March. Maternity Leave in April. (hallelujah) Oh and then there is a baby due in April too! :)

Weekly wisdom: It's not unheard of for the furniture salesman (we bought a recliner this weekend) to ask you if you're going to breastfeed. It doesn't matter that he is MALE, 400 lbs, and a complete stranger....he still wants to know, because well durrrr...that is a deciding factor in what type of recliner you buy. Surprised you didn't know that.

*Disclaimer: Salesman apologized profusely after he realized what he'd done, but still--I thought it was a story worth telling.

5 comments:

Lori B. said...

Haha! I can't believe the furniture salesman asked you if you were going to breastfeed. Cause that is totally his business :-) People crack me up!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for 29 weeks! BOO for the creepy as furniture salesman. Why on earth would anyone ask something like that?!

*Jessica said...

hahahaha! Wow, that's creepy! That's as bad as having your mother in law ask you during Christmas dinner, in front of everyone, "so, is your supply still good? You're producing enough breast milk for the baby?" Yeah, that happens, too ; )

Rikki said...

You should have asked him if he wears condoms. Then looked at him shocked when he thinks you asked something inappropriate.

Anonymous said...

You will be amazed at the amount of people...and strangers at that!...that ask you how you are feeding your baby. I swear while i was in the hospital every single person I came in contact with asked me not only if I was breastfeeding, but how it was going. Sure some of them needed to know that info, but most them did not! :)