Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day!

27 wks 4 days



Back yard

Front yard



Woke up this morning to a few strong "suggestions" from family members that I not try and drag my pregnant self to work this morning. The roads aren't bad right now, but the temperature is dropping and I live 30 minutes away from work, so the fear was that it would get bad before I could get back home. I may have mentioned my track record before, but my driving in the snow/ice has not proven to be something I excel at. haha
J had a wake up call last night. I told him that we have 12 weeks left and you could see the look on his face like "WHOA." I mean it's not like he doesn't know my due date, but he said when I broke it down into weeks like that it just made it a lot more intense. Haha. I had to remind him that just because my due date is in 12 weeks, that doesn't mean the baby won't come before that. And let's hope she won't take any longer than that...lol.
Anyway, he is working OT today, partly because of his 12 week freakout and I am spending the day indoors with one spoiled rotten Chihuahua.

For those of you who read my blog, I'd like to take the attention away from me for a moment (doesn't happen very often :) ) and ask you to check out Laci's blog. She is somewhat new to this, so leave her a comment or follow her, especially if you're into healthy cooking or losing weight (2 things in which she has done a lot of lately), not to mention she has a pretty cute kiddo that is also fun to read about.








7 comments:

Laci said...

I read the title of your post and wanted to just go straight to the comments and say "You suck!" (out of pure jealousy). Boy I'm glad I didn't do that..Idda felt like a complete a** :) Thanks for the shout out! Be at work tomorrow!! I'm bored w/o you :)

Cindybrown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindybrown said...

I wonder what family members made those strong suggestions ????hmmmm!

Crossing My Fingers said...

Thanks for stopping by and for your input. Congrats and how exciting for April! I look forward to following your journey.

quadmom said...

Your belly pic is so cute! Just wanted to say hello! =)

Crossing My Fingers said...

I left you an award!

AL said...

28 weeks!! AWESOME! you look great!