Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

27 Weeks/OMG my dogs are cute!

We'll start with that dog thing. :)


27 Weeks!




Something about posing for a picture that is taking too long to happen, gives me the Chandler face. I know that most of you know what I'm talking about. Sigh.




How far along: 27 weeks


Total weight gain/loss: I ain't gotta lie to kick it....26 pounds so far. But, it's not my fault--because my baby weighs 20 lbs already. I just know it. And my boobs weigh at least 15...so actually I'm in the negatives. I win.


Maternity clothes: Yes. With the exception of the clothes that I steal from my husband's side of the closet when possible.


Sleep: I can't complain. I wake up A LOT, but I fall back asleep--so it's okay.


Best moment of the week: This week isn't the first time for this, but I have become addicted to 45 minute baths. I read in the bathtub so that's part of it, but also that's the easiest time to see my belly jumping up and down.


Food cravings/aversions: Will NEVER eat LJS while pregnant again. The end.


Belly button in or out: In. I honestly don't see it being out unless it's at the very end of my pregnancy.


Stretch marks: Still hips and top of thighs. A few on the boobs. None on the stomach.


What I miss: My energy.


What I am looking forward to: Baby showers, maternity leave, winning the lottery, having a baby. Not in that order.


Weekly wisdom: I don't have any.

5 comments:

AL said...

Aww, Harley is sooo cute! They are all so cute :-)

Happy almost third trimester!

Turner's Reviews said...

Rikki used to love taking baths while pregnant too. She said Sam would turn a lot more active during bath time.

Jenny Beth said...

The puppies, I LOVE THEM! Sooooo sweet. As for the 27th week, how exciting! The bath moments...I can't even imagine how awesome it must be to see that.

T said...

You look adorable...and no you do not have the Chandler face!! :O)

Rikki said...

I recognize that shirt!

And bath time is the best! Once Sam was born I realized he probably was kicking and squirming because he hated baths but... 6 months later... he loved them!