Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I can take a hint!

Nobody delurked. Not one single person. Sad Day.

Anyway, here are some recent pics. Enjoy. All 3 of you. lol


Me on my 27th birthday (23 weeks pregnant, especially in the face)














Christmas at Mom's house (and Dad's foot)


















Harley, my big boy! Picture is a little dark.


Tater, my other big boy!



Pedro, relaxing on the couch after a long day of relaxing on the couch.


Husband with his Christmas game face on.






















4 comments:

quadmom said...

Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for the comment on my blog! I am a terrible commenter, but I do try to check in on people whenever all 4 babies are actually quiet (RARE haha). Congratulations on your pregnancy! You are over halfway!! =)

Love your big dogs, too, by the way!

Lori B. said...

I have to confess that I meant to delurk the other day when you posted but I forgot. I first started following your blog when we realized that our next step was IVF. Can't believe you are over halfway through your pregnancy!

Jenny Beth said...

Delurk? I am obviously not up on blog lingo. :) Anyway I LOVE the prego picture! And your current furry babies are so "precious";) And JT's pic, umm that must be a man thing cause Tim ALWAYS looks like that.

Laci said...

I know, right?! Nobody delurked on me either...we must be losers lol. YAY for the prego pic FINALLY!! You look "precious" lol!