Finding bread crumbs in your bra at the end of a long day. SIGH.
*Note: aforementioned crumbs came from the Subway foot long that I had at lunch, with chips. Every bite eaten. There are starving kids out there people!!!
I will be 32 weeks on Sunday. I'm sure I will have a picture to post because I have somewhat agreed to let my Mom take some pics on Saturday. And I'll do the highlights then too. I know you're 0n the edge of your seat.
Doctor appointment tomorrow. How long before I have to start doing these weekly? Right now I'm at every 3 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
that is sexy..lol!
my definition of glamour today: taking a nice, long walk with the dog and getting some majorly painful chaffage in between my thighs. I am SO hott. :-/
Weekly normally starts at 36 weeks. I only had one of those then I had a baby. Oops.
Just bread crumbs? Shucks! Finding meat or cheese or chocolate is when you've really hit the jackpot! Hey at least it was a healthy footlong and not a greasy cheeseburger :)
Post a Comment