Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 18, 2011

5 Question Friday

Again, I'm copying Kaitlin, while I'm counting down the minutes until time to go home...

1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
Absolutely not, oh wait. I have maybe worn something to church on Sunday and then wore it to work on Monday....maybe once or twice. I just asked my friends earlier if it's okay to wear the same jeans 5 days in a row as long as I wash them sometime around Wednesday. This is not because I don't have any clothes, it's because none of them FIT or are comfortable. Ugh.


2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?

I am pretty anti-large city to be honest. I don't care for them. But, the hubs and I always said we would move to Orlando though. We love it there.

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?

I don't have any kids, okay well I technically have one in my belly and she's already been to Colorado via automobile. We usually drive unless it's just ridiculously too far. Not big flyers.

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?

GETTING RID OF DUST! I live on a dirt road and have laminate floors throughout my house and it seems like no matter what I do there is always a layer of dust. That's also a good time to do the stuff I never make time for like cleaning out the fridge, or cleaning the grout in the bathrooms. I hope to do these things very soon, with some help....ahem HUSBAND!

5. What is the best book you have ever read?

I love to read and I think as a child my absolute favorite was Charlotte's Web and now as an adult (besides the Twilight series in which I am in love with), I really liked the book In Search of Eden, by Linda Nichols. You should check it out.

No comments: