Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Due Date Isabel, now get the heck out of there!!! :)

Yes, today is my due date. Yes, it's time for her to come on out and meet the world. No, she hasn't chosen to do that yet. SIGH. I had 2 appt's last week with a different doctor. Mine is on vacation. Nice, huh? Not that doctor's shouldn't take vacations....but even a nurse told me that mine RARELY does, and he picked my due date week to go. Apparently, it doesn't matter anyway because this baby is in NO HURRY to come out. I have been hooked up to a non-stress monitor 4 times now and each time they tell me how happy she is in there and that everything is perfect. I am ready to get this show on the road!! This upcoming week will be my 3rd week of maternity leave!!!! I am going to run out of time soon. So, I am very thankful that she is healthy and happy to be right where she is....but I do plan to walk a marathon today to try to convince her to come out!!! Okay maybe not a marathon, but maybe a mile or so. Haha! So whatever you do, pray, wish, rain dance (er, baby dance)....will you do that for me and my child who likes to do things on her own time? :) I would love to go into labor today...or tomorrow....or ANY DAY NOW.....

5 comments:

*Jessica said...

I'm so ready to meet her! Tell her that Sophia said she needs to come out, stat! Maybe when you post some pictures of your showers & belly she will be ready to come out so you can post pictures of her?! Good luck!!

P.S. Dr. W does have an after-hours nurse line. (just FYI in case you decide to use him for Isabel = )

quadmom said...

I hope she decides to come soon! I bet you can't wait to gaze into her sweet eyes. =) Hang in there a little longer.

Carrie said...

You poor thing! @ill he induce when he gets back? Hang in there!

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

She is just too comfy in there! You did a good job momma! She will make her grand entrance soon!

Crossing My Fingers said...

Love that name! Now hurry up and get here Isabel!