Saturday, April 30, 2011
Introducing to you....
Isabel Jade
April 21, 2011
9 lbs, 11 0unces
21 inches long
Isabel is doing great, but has to spend her first 10 days of life in the NICU on antibiotics.
Mom & Dad are exhausted and ready to be at home, but have never been so obsessed with anything in their whole lives. We could literally spend 24 hours a day just staring at her.
Birthing details to come. :)
No ladies, she was not a c-section.
I win a trophy, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
She's so cute! (and fashionable :) I need to snuggle her asap! So happy that she is coming home soon!
She is absolutely ADORABLE! Love her name, too. Congratulations, momma!! =)
Congrats Momma! Your daughter is beautiful.
She is beautiful! Congratulations! I cannot wait to hear her birth story. Take care and enjoy every second!
She's beautiful! You definitely get a medal!!!! She's already bigger than my two who are 12 weeks old and are at 9 lbs 1 oz! :) I can't wait to hear more about sweet Isabel!!!
9 pounds, 11 ounces!!! wow! what a big, healthy girl!
Congratulations and can't wait to hear more!
She is perfect! I am so happy for you guys!!!!!
Hey Ashley!! I awarded your blog with the Versatile Blogger!! Check it out on my blog! Have a great day! BTW, Isabel is just precious!!
Congratulations!! She's adorable!
Post a Comment