Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Stillllllll pregnantttttttt, the sequel


  • How far along: 39 Weeks

  • Total weight gain/loss: 34 lbs gained. My goal was to keep it under 35.

  • Maternity clothes: Ha! You could say that....

  • Sleep: I take naps and still go to bed at 9 at night. I can't get enough sleep and I think I wear myself out during the night with all of the tossing and turning and bathroom runs.

  • Best moment of the week: I was off work all week and got to hang out with J. I could get used to that. :)

  • Food cravings/aversions: I mostly eat out of necessity at this point. Nothing really sounds good and I KNOW that whatever it is will give me heartburn.

  • Belly button in or out: Flat. And not attractive looking at all.

  • Stretch marks: If she doesn't come out soon, it's going to look like I've been mauled by a cougar.

  • What I miss: Oh my...what a list that would be! I am super thankful to be pregnant with what seems to be a healthy baby, but NOW...I am ready for her to come OUT! Omg.

  • What I am looking forward to: HAVING THIS BABY!!!! Out of the belly and into the arms!!!

  • Weekly wisdom: Wisdom ha! I feel scatterbrained and clumsy at this point. I have no wisdom.

6 comments:

Rikki said...

Have the baby already! Gah!

That helped, didn't it?

Laci said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Bless your heart.
YAY for being scatterbrained and clumsy!! Now we can all be on an even playing field :)
I miss your purdy little face (mouth) BTW.

AL said...

Come on out, little one!

Anonymous said...

Girl, I hope for your sake that you have that baby soon! Can't wait to hear that she's here. :)

quadmom said...

Hang in there, girl!! Just a little longer now and your sweet baby will be in your arms!

T said...

Almost there!!! I know at times it feels like the baby is taking forever to get here. Try to enjoy these last few days! Lord knows what it took to get us here!! I cannot wait to hear how everything went and too see pics!!