Sunday, April 3, 2011
I'm still pregnant....
I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks, mainly because this was my last week of work and I was trying to get things wrapped up, but also because I promised pics the last time...and I haven't had the energy to mess with it. Sad but true. I am 38 weeks pregnant today. How do I feel? I don't really know what I am supposed to feel like at this point, but I'm uncomfortable at best. Sleeping is becoming non-existent and I have a cold which isn't making it any better. I am thankful that I am officially off work and now I am just ready for this baby to get here!!!! Other than that I feel okay. I'm marking things off of my to-do list and getting things put up and organized. We have had a total of 4 baby showers at this point and still have one baby event coming up that my husband's workplace sponsors. Needless to say, we've been very blessed and other than the world's most awesome jogging stroller that my husband is on the hunt for, I believe we have everything that we could possibly need at this point and more. I had an appointment this past Thursday and I was 50% effaced. Doc seems to think it won't be too long....we shall see. And I very much intended to keep my picture promise, but I just realized that I cannot find the pics that I'm looking for. Maybe they're not on this computer? Sigh...I can't even remember... I will get them on here eventually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
So close! Can't wait to hear that she is here! :)
Hang in there, Ashley!! You are so close now! Can't wait to hear that Isabel has arrived!
So close to the end! Keep us updated!!!
Almost there!! We need pictures!!
Come on Baby Girl! Get here!
I'm trying really hard to be able to come to town when Isabel is born!
I miss you like whoa Lady P! Now go do squats!
Post a Comment