Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Today is funny.

I don't think I can do my job. I'm distracted. What else is new?
At lunch I went to Kopper Kettle with a co-worker and got chocolate covered strawberries and they have been taunting me since. And only twice, okay three times have I given in and eaten one. So I bought a half dozen at noon and I have already demolished 3 of them and I feel like I might fro up. Ha!

Work people are funny today and there is no way to explain all of the stories but in the last hour I have had a conversation concerning what happens when your husband says he wants to cuddle. Yes...it's as nasty as you are thinking, and the conversation involved my male boss, me and 2 other women. I was laughing so hard I almost peed myself.
Then, there is a heated political debate that I found myself right up in the middle of, except I was just there witnessing it without anyway to exit....awkward.
And then a girl sends out a company-wide email because she can't find her cherry coke and everyone keeps making fun of that situation and guessing these odd places that it might be and well....that's cracking me up too.

This next part might be TMI, but since most of you are IFers, you can probably relate, especially if you are an IVFer. As you all know, last week I found out that my body was making too much estrogen to continue with the April IVF cycle, so I got pushed back to May. Well, I was taking birth control before that to try to suppress the ovaries...you know how it goes, and I kept complaining that I was hungry all the time and my boobs were like doubling in size and they hurt....well, in order to try to KILL my estrogen, they have put me on the strongest birth control known to mankind, I truly believe, and I can't even see where I am going because my boobs are all up in my face. Holy cow! My girlfriends say I should be happy about this....I was okay with my normal, C-sized boobs, this is just out of control. Anyone else have this issue????

Too bad Halloween isn't in April, I would make a great Dolly Parton. (for the second time, YES I have dressed up like her before, but I had to stuff the ol' bra)

Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

AL said...

I'm sorry your cycle got pushed back :-(.

But LOL at your huge boobs on birth control! I've heard of that from others but I haven't had that experience. And i kinda want to be in your office, it sounds entertaining. I'm so bored at mine!

Anonymous said...

Lol on the huge boobs!!! Mine get big before AF shows up. Like a cup size bigger. It's great! (normally a B so a C is nice for a week) haha!

Anonymous said...

LOL on the huge boobs! I used to have bigger boobs on BC, too. But now that I'm off of it, my poor girls have shrunk down to a B. I'm looking forward to pregnancy when my bras will be full again!

Anonymous said...

Haha about the boobs! I didn't have to go on birth control for my IVF cycles. I got lucky. :)

*Jessica said...

I want a choc-strawberry now, thanks! ha!

We definitely need to get together soon! Jeff is dying to have ya'll over for a BBQ soon...he's in need of a FFB ; ) I still think you & I should have a weeknight dinner or weekend lunch soon! Maybe even w/your other cool friend!? lol

Have a great week!!