Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Yesterday's meltdown

Worked 8-5, went to school from 5:30-7:30, stopped at Wal-Mart to pick up my prenatals, got home to see my hub and his friend finish up their 5 mile run, chit-chatted for a few minutes, then went for a 2 mile speed walk with my machine of a husband.
We get back home, Hub tells me that his buddy came into our house to weigh on our bathroom scale....no biggie, I mean the house is messier than I would like, but oh well. THEN.... I walk into our bathroom (the master bathroom, not the one that the public uses) and laying in the floor right next to the bathroom scale is my sweats that I slept in the night before and my dirty underwear wadded up and laying right on top. Yep. Pretty much the only thing you can see while you are standing on the scale. I was MORTIFIED, therefore freaked out on my husband like it was his fault, therefore caused a stupid argument in which I cried and said words that I don't normally say.
SIGH....I told you this was the world's strongest birth control.....

PS--Hub called me crazy and I threatened to end his life for him.

Whatta night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you love those days? Don't worry. Birth control or no birth control, I would have done the exact same thing. (((hugs))) I hope today is a better day.

Jodi said...

Maybe today will be better than yesterday! Tell Teeja to do an underwear check before he lets his friends in your bathroom! love you!