Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday Shmoozeday

It's pretty outside, I've got a belly full of Mexican food and I just don't want to sit inside at this desk. I just don't want to. I want to go play. The hub is off work today and he is 4-wheeler shopping right now and I want to do that instead. Sometimes I get in these moods, but I especially get in them when I have to stay inside against my will.

Tuesdays suck, and here's why: I get to work at 8, then 5 rolls around and everyone gets all excited because they get to go home....but not me, I get to hop in the car and drive straight to college where I will sit until 8:00. I spend too much time sitting on my hiney. That could have something to do with how big it's gotten! My next job will involve moving around and being on my feet. Mark my words.

Yesterday Harley officially became an outside dog. Tater was absolutely thrilled about the idea but Harley was NOT! JT said that Tater kept nudging him and wanting to play and Harley was pouting! Ha! Bless his heart.

Upcoming things for this week: possible new 4-wheeler and baseline ultrasound on Thursday. Will keep you posted on both accounts. Happy Tuesday.
One of these days I will complete an entire post without whining. Just wait....

No comments: