Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Updates

Good news: I got the 4-wheeler. Love it. Couldn't have come at a better time because....

Bad news: I am making too much BLEEPING estrogen and my IVF cycle got pushed back a month. I am too busy being mad and crying right now to elaborate much on this topic, but I am taking a vacation day tomorrow so that I can be mad at the world without work-people asking me what's wrong. Good thing I have a new 4-wheeler to play on, right?

Why does 4 weeks feel like an eternity? It's nothing compared to the past 4 years right??? I'm tired of the number 4, unless it's being used to describe wheels.

SIGH...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sorry!!!! So frustrating and I would be mad at the world and crying too. I'm so sorry.

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh I'm so sorry! You have every right to be upset.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'm sorry. :( That's so frustrating. I don't blame you for being so upset. I hope that the next 4 weeks fly by for you.

(((hugs)))

Rikki said...

You've earned the right to be upset. Do it.

That really sucks. I'm sorry that happened. :-(

Rikki said...

You don't follow me. I'm offended. :-)

Amaprincess said...

I'm sorry that your cycle got pushed back! That is definitely frustrating. Hope you enjoyed your day off on your 4 wheeler!