I stole this from Kaitlin--just throwing that out there! :)
1. When is your “engagement” anniversary:
September 20, 2003! Whoa! That was yesterday and I didn't even realize it.
2. When is your “marriage” anniversary:
March 13, 2004
3. How long have you known your spouse:
10 years! How is that even possible? Where did the time go?
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged:
For.ev.er. Ok, it was 4 years with the exception of a 3 month hiatus.
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time?
Blind date! Set up by our friends who are no longer our friends...haha.
6. What is your spouse’s full name:
James (that's full enough)
7. Do you have any children:
Not yet--1 on the way, hallelujah!
8. How many – boys/girls:
n/a
9. Do you have any house pets:
1 dog and 1 fish in the house, 2 monster dogs in the yard.
10. Do you own a house or rent:
Own
11. Do you live in the country or town/city:
Country
12. What is one of your favorite activities together:
4-wheeling
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot:
We both love cruises. Can't wait to go on another!!!
14. When did you first kiss?
On like our 3rd or 4th date I think. In the parking lot of a grocery store. haha
15. What church do you attend?
Too much info for the Internet, but it's a Freewill Baptist Church.
16. Is this the church you were married in:
No--we were married in the church that I grew up in. It's tiny and cute.
17. What town is your current address at:
Again with the TMI for Internet....we live in Arkansas.
18. Do you work or stay at home:
Work (BOO!)
19. Where did you go on your honeymoon:
The Bahamas
20. What was the funniest gift you gave when dating?
I can't remember, but a few years ago I got him a pair of Heely's for his bday! It was hard to find them in a size 11 for Men!
21. How long have you been together?
10 years!
22. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We didn't. Our first meeting was a date.
23. Who asked who out?
Our friends set it up, but he called me to arrange things.
24. How old are each of you?
He is 27 and I am 26.
25. Where do each of you go to school?
I have been attending the University of Arkansas for roughly 400 years. He doesn't go to school.
26. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Infertility was the kicker. We didn't fight about it, it was just a rough go. Still is.
27. Did you go to the same school?
Nope
28. Are you from the same home town?
Nope
29. Who is smarter?
He would say me, but definitely him. I think it just depends on the subject.
30. Who is more sensitive?
Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
31. Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Mexican
32. Where is the farthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
The Bahamas or Cozumel. I am honestly not sure which is the farthest...
33. Who has the craziest exes?
I guess me. I don't have any contact with the majority of them though.
34. Who has the worse temper?
I think he does. I think he would say me.
35. Who does the cooking?
Me and not by choice!
36. Who is more social?
Me DEFINITELY!
37. Who is the neat-freak?
Me
38. Who is more stubborn?
Him
39. Who hogs the bed?
Him--he gives me like 2 inches and takes the rest.
40. Who wakes up earlier?
Him
41. Where was your first date?
We ate at El Lorito, went to a movie (can't remember which one) and then hung out at an arcade the rest of the night.
42. Who had more boyfriends/girlfriends?
I did.
43. Do you get flowers often?
I used to get them excessively when we were dating...but they come pretty few and far between anymore. He is still better about it than most husbands that I know.
44. How do you spend the holidays?
Half and half
45. Who is more jealous?
Neither of us really.
46. How long did it take to get serious?
We were babies basically when we started dating--but I spent every waking moment that I could with him, with the exception of sleeping at home and going to high school.
47. Who eats more?
He does, but I look like it!
48. Who does the laundry
Me
49. Who’s better with the computer?
He knows how to fix stuff and I know how to use programs. It's a tie.
50. Leave a piece of advice for the other couples.
Respect and forgiveness (for me) are the most important keys to marriage. Trust, honesty, sometimes even love, --all of that will be questioned from time to time, it's natural, but if you can respect and forgive your spouse you can make it work. That's pretty deep for 8:30 in the morning!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
This was cute. I love reading about how people met/started dating. I hope you're feeling well!
Post a Comment